Re: Art Club Survey

---------

From: M Susan Manning (msusanm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 18:48:43 PST

Hi,
Here in Arizona, we have tax money available to "after school" activities, if we
charge a small fee. (We can use those deductions to augment the cost.)
I teach one hour a week, cap the class at 20 students, and get between $20-$22.00
an hour. I like to run it for only ten weeks in the spring, ending it mid May.