Female Sculptors?

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 17:36:26 PST

Well, since this appears to be Womyn's Herstory Month, and I'm about to embark upon a sculpture unit w/ my 8th grade class, I"d like to tie the 2 together and have them report upon female sculptors. The only 2 I cn think of are Judy Chicago and Louise Nevelson. Any more you can tell me about?
Thanks. :)

L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
Summerfield, NC
"I have to take my paycheck to the bank; it's too little to go there by itself."

---