Judy & Sax

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 18:39:28 PST

Judy, Thanks for the supporting words. I will give some back to you.
My district just finished a staff development day and I arranged with
the area Sax rep, Phyllis Annett, to do her magic and bring us a
workshop which was excellent as usual. Phyllis is a JEWEL! What
would we do without Judy and SAX?

----------
>From: "Judy Nagel" <jdnag@elknet.net>

>Subject: Re: remembering names/just ask-Sharon Henneborn
>Date: Sun, Mar 4, 2001, 6:53 PM

> .Re: Coming back to work after that year was a
>> real struggle. I learned not to mask and just lay the cards on the
>> table when I was struggling. I don't think I have offended anyone by
>> just asking them to remind me who they are

> FYI I have seen Sharon in action in her classroom and in her school. It
> was evident to me, as a visitor, that not only do the children hold Sharon
> in high esteem but the faculty and support staff does as well. She is a
> special person who doesn't blow her own horn so I am doing that for her!

> Judy Nagel

---