Re: American Artists

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 18:12:34 PST

My favorites are Georgia O'Keeffe because she too loved New Mexico
and Joseph Raffael for his leap of courage in giant watercolors.

Raffael has long ago moved from Southern California to Paris, France.
He is represented by Nancy Hoffman's Gallery in New York, so I may
get to see some of his work soon.

                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail