Re: Need data

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 18:02:28 PST

        ArtsEdNet is sorted by Subject according to whatever the sender
put in or didn't put into the subject line. It would seem to be the
best source of data for what you are researching if I understand
your research correctly. Of course, like most data it is dirty.
        You could always load in into a computer and search it
by key words and phrases to discover the meat of what is really
there. But, understand it will always be cluttered with social stuff
and may not fit neatly into data points. All social research is this way.
                                                        Woody in KC
        There are search programs out there from Goggle to the little
ones we put on our web sites to look for words and phrases.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com