Re: Power Point

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 17:44:26 PST

Mary,
        Powerpoint is so easy. You don't need lessons or plans.
It would be good to have someone show you how to get started.
There are templates you can use if you don't want to create your
own backgrounds and theme. You will really enjoy this very
powerful tool once you get started. Find someone who has already
done a few get you started. Do you have access to a digital projector
so you don't have to have everyone crowd around the computer
screen.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail