Need data

---------

From: M Susan Manning (msusanm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 17:23:11 PST

Does anyone at ArtsEdNet or anywhere have the various
messages analyzed by broad topics?

I know the threads are grouped, but I need topics like "45
messages about discipline, 35 on emotional support, 390 on
lesson plans...etc."

I am trying to get some data for my master's project on art
teachers and an Intra-district electronic communications
system for professional and personal support.

Thanks
Susan in Scottsdale

---