Re: Badges

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 16:50:48 PST

Judy is going to be really busy setting up for the trade show--but just
put a hot orange dot on your name badge and write" artsednet" on it. Most
peoples badges will be white so it will really stand out and we should be
easy to spot.

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #