Re: remembering names/just ask-Sharon Henneborn

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 15:53:51 PST

.Re: Coming back to work after that year was a
> real struggle. I learned not to mask and just lay the cards on the
> table when I was struggling. I don't think I have offended anyone by
> just asking them to remind me who they are

---
FYI  I have seen Sharon in action in her classroom and in her school.  It
was evident to me, as a visitor, that not only do the children hold Sharon
in high esteem but the faculty and support staff does as well.  She is a
special person who doesn't blow her own horn so I am doing that for her!
Judy Nagel
---