Attention Eileen, NAEA presentations

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 15:19:26 PST

Eileen:

If you are still making a list of NAEA presentations, Nancy Walkup and I
just received our newly revised schedule. Our first presentation is at
8:00 AM Thursday in Concourse G, "Bridging the Curriculum through Art"
which will feature highlights from our book and how to use the
activities with art prints.

The second presentation is at 12:00 noon Friday in the West Ballroom and
is "How to Give a Presentation" where we will detail the fine points of
making a good presentation and if time allows provide some similar
insights into publishing. I am a bit concerned about being in a
ballroom and hope that the space is user friendly.

See you all in NYC!

Best regards from North Texas,
Pam Stephens

---