Re: I need the wisdom of the sages

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 14:06:56 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************

........ classroom control. It comes with experience and time
as well as the knowledge that you have something important to teach them and
that they are lucky to have you and that you are important to their lives
and
social experiences. Confidence is very easy to read and they will see it in
you and respect you and work for you... Ken Schwab

Ahhhh...wise words said so perfectly. They students have to know they are
darn lucky they have you!!!!! I relay this information to my kids as often
as is necessary....ha. Toodles......

---