Re: favorite american artists

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 11:52:15 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************
Who are your favorite American artists... past or present...native, ethnic,
female, modern, traditional, or other./// ANY!!??? ..that you like to learn
techniques or styles with kids?
Two California artists who are fascinating (and I use often) are Bev
Doolittle with her hidden pictures and Wayne Thiebaud with his food and
landscape paintings. Both artists have "hooks" to draw students into their
paintings to make it exciting to view. Toodles......

---