Re Need room in NYC

---------

From: Ann Hamil (annmariehamil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 11:49:11 PST

Dear Marcia,
I am looking for a place to hang my hat during the convention. I am going under my own steam financially so, I am on a tight budget. I will arrive in NYC Thursday night (late, my flight gets in at 1030, then I have to take a shuttle bus). I am leaving Monday Morning at 6am. I need lodging for Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun. If you have room any or all of these nights please email me the details. annmariehamil@netscape.net Thanks and good luck, hope this works out.

--
Ann Hamil
7748 Parallel