Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re Need room in NYC

From: Ann Hamil (annmariehamil_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 11:49:11 PST

Dear Marcia,
I am looking for a place to hang my hat during the convention. I am going under my own steam financially so, I am on a tight budget. I will arrive in NYC Thursday night (late, my flight gets in at 1030, then I have to take a shuttle bus). I am leaving Monday Morning at 6am. I need lodging for Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun. If you have room any or all of these nights please email me the details. Thanks and good luck, hope this works out.

Ann Hamil
7748 Parallel
Kc KS 66109
Sumner Academy
1610 N 8th st
Kc KS 66101
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at