Re: Knowing everyone

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 10:46:36 PST

Here is my suggestion. I will contact one of the Binney people and find out
a good meeting place in the Binney Party site. We can then meet at say 7:30
at that designated place and I will have all your namebadges ready. I think
it would be difficult to do it before because of the sheer number of people
who will have varying schedules. What do you all think? Judy Nagel