Re: Knowing everyone

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 09:29:11 PST

Dear Confused,
        It would be a real shame to go to a national conference and
not go to the Binney and Smith affair. That's why we are trying to meet
before it at 5:00. And yes we all know each other as cyber friends.
So be careful, you don't know who is lurking out there on the web.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com