Thanks from frustrated ;)

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 09:36:01 PST

Thank you to all you warm hearted teachers who responded to my "2 AM
what am I going to do with this class on Monday morning?" post. I will
survive, but it helps to know their is a place to find advice from
people who understand what your going through. Here is something I
wish to share with all of you.....

A prayer for frustrated art teachers ;)
Dear Lord, so far today I've done all right. I haven't gossiped,
haven't lost my temper, haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or
over-indulgent. I' m very thankful for that. But in a few minutes,
Lord, I'm going to get out of bed. And from then on, I'm probably going
to need a lot more help. AMEN
Thanks from Jean in Michigan

---