Re: favorite american artists

---------

From: KPRS (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 06:51:40 PST

Calder, Homer, Eakins, Sargent, Whistler,Bellows, Warhol, generations of
Wyeth, Neel, Smith, Pollock, O'Keefe, Chicago, Adams,Evans, Weston,
Lange, Johns, Stellla, Lichetenstein,Raushenberg,Rothko, Diebenkorn,
DeKooning, Albright, Shahn, Wright, Johnston, Fuller, Fish, Hanson....

Just a few off the top of my head on a Sunday morning.

San D

MaryAnn Kohl wrote:

> Who are your favorite American artists... past or present...native,
> ethnic, female, modern, traditional, or other./// ANY!!??? ..that you
> like to learn techniques or styles with kids?
> For starters, Rockwell, Nevelson,

> MaryAnn F. Kohl
> maryann@brightring.com
> http://www.brightring.com