Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: favorite american artists

From: KPRS (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 06:51:40 PST

Calder, Homer, Eakins, Sargent, Whistler,Bellows, Warhol, generations of
Wyeth, Neel, Smith, Pollock, O'Keefe, Chicago, Adams,Evans, Weston,
Lange, Johns, Stellla, Lichetenstein,Raushenberg,Rothko, Diebenkorn,
DeKooning, Albright, Shahn, Wright, Johnston, Fuller, Fish, Hanson....

Just a few off the top of my head on a Sunday morning.

San D