Re: I need the wisdom of the sages

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 06:23:13 PST

Christine,
        We would all be stressed out if we tried to do everything this
job requires to do it right. You have to pick and choose what gets done
and what is most important for the students and you. Try to step back
and prioritize the things you need to do, put some of them on the bottom
of the pile. Of course you will never get to them, that's why they are on
the bottom. If others are putting pressure on you to do this or that,
simply say that you will put it on your list but that your family and the
students come first.
        Learn to say, "NO" when asked to do something. Relax, and do
walk the dog, he will enjoy it.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail