Need Mac Help

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 04:51:12 PST

It's me again, frustrated by my i-Mac:
        Don't tell me to get a PC. I use an "external Imation Superdisc" to
load floppies onto my i-Mac. It has decided to stop showing the disc
on the desktop. I can't access the floppy. I've unplugged and replugged
the power and the USB. I've tried a different port. I've reinstalled the
system (in place). I've played with the extension manager. It seems to
take the disc and read it (no green light) but I can't access it. I can
push
the eject button to release the disc and
the little green light comes on as the disc is ejected.
        Does anyone have a clue ???? Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com