Re: favorite american artists

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 04:46:18 PST

favorite american artistsWolf Kahn is my favorite artist as a means of teaching students how to get away from using traditional colors to paint landscapes and to get them to "loosen up" with their brush strokes.

Georgia O'Keeffe to get them to paint small objects on large canvases.

Carolyn Roberts
Kinston High School
Kinston, NC
croberts@coastalnet.com
http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/croberts/roberts2.html Computer Art Lessons

  Who are your favorite American artists... past or present...native, ethnic, female, modern, traditional, or other./// ANY!!??? ..that you like to learn techniques or styles with kids?
  For starters, Rockwell, Nevelson,

  MaryAnn F. Kohl
  maryann@brightring.com
  http://www.brightring.com