Backflip- art web sites

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 18:39:08 PST

I was going through mail I have saved and found this from BJ. I forgot
what a great collection of bookmarks this is, and what a cool site
Backflip is-

Dear All,
I have been collecting bookmarks (many from this list) and have created
a public bookmark file for arts educators at
http://www.backflip.com/members/bjberquist
This list includes links to resources for arts images, tutorials for
software, artist biographies, lesson plans, museums, virtual field
trips, music, dance, theater, etc.

To copy Martha- It's a good thing.
Heather

---