Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Backflip- art web sites

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 18:39:08 PST

I was going through mail I have saved and found this from BJ. I forgot
what a great collection of bookmarks this is, and what a cool site
Backflip is-

Dear All,
I have been collecting bookmarks (many from this list) and have created
a public bookmark file for arts educators at
This list includes links to resources for arts images, tutorials for
software, artist biographies, lesson plans, museums, virtual field
trips, music, dance, theater, etc.

To copy Martha- It's a good thing.