Badges

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 14:58:14 PST

The vendors' exhibits open at 10 a.m. on Thursday, so you will have to
make do identifying our species by reading their name tags on Wed. p.m.
(although I still have mine from last year, I think, so I'll bring it).

Perhaps Judy would be willing to bring the badges to the dinner/social at
the Hilton Marketplace at 5:00 PM on Wednesday.

                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com