remembering names

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 14:52:06 PST

I try to tell all my classes that when they meet a teacher the
use to have, Please introduce yourselves. It makes the situation
so much more comfortable. It is so irritating for ex students to
come up to you in the mall and say, "Guess who I am?"
    Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com