Re: NAEA presentation conflicts

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 13:43:07 PST

Woody Duncan wrote:

> <snip>
> My presentation is at 2:00 PM on Wednesday. But so are 19 other
> Middle School presentations. I looked over the five day schedule and
> there are only 42 presentations listed as Middle School. Why would they
> schedule almost 50 % of them in the same time slot ??????

I noticed the same thing with the museum ed presentations. There's a
huge number scheduled at the same time, which would really piss me off
if I were a museum ed person (although I do usually attend one or two of
their presentations). I really don't think the MS is considered less
important.

The vendors' exhibits open at 10 a.m. on Thursday, so you will have to
make do identifying our species by reading their name tags on Wed. p.m.
(although I still have mine from last year, I think, so I'll bring it).

Maggie

---