Re: Conference Dinner/Meeting Repost

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 13:37:05 PST

sidmill@nsn.k12.nv.us writes:

> I would like to meet everyone, but there is usually ample food at the
> Binney and Smith gala. You might not want to eat first??

The last few years I left starving! With thousands, literally thousands of
hungry people , the cheese and crackers just didn't cut it. And try to get
near the dessert (cookie) table... forget it...IMO, even beginning with a
small salad at The Marketplace Restaurant is a better alternative to going
hungry to Binney and Smith's Reception. In any case, please come by to say
hello, or join us for a drink. You can pull up a chair next to me- I'm very
friendly-LOL ! Susan on Long Island

---