Re: zoetrope lesson plan, please?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 12:28:51 PST

Hi Christine,

        You haven't missed anything recent re: zoetropes. This was a post I
made to the list a year ago! It may still be in the getty archives
somewhere. At this moment my project samples and references are at school.
Will send on what info I have when I get back to school on Monday.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

|Hi
|I must have missed the original posting of the zoetrope idea-can you resend
|it please?

|CHristine in Binghamton

---