Re: Need references

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (Jane_Altshuler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 09:43:31 PST

I just did a really simple animation project with my fifth graders. They
made clay figures and we took about 20 pictures with video camera making
minor changes from shot to shot. Then we put them into a Power Point
presentation and had the slides progress automatically. It is a little
choppy, but the kids loved it and we did some great stuff with minimal
effort. Now that the kids have done this once and realized how it comes
out, I think we're going to try it again and try to refine the process. I
never thought to use power point but it is perfect for this basic kind of
thing.

---