Ever heard of "International Friendship Week"?

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 08:04:28 PST

Lawrence Parker (a former Getty List member) sent me e-mail that this is
"International Friendship Week"...I couldn't think of a better way to spread
the news than through this list. I only posted a short segment of the e-mail
from Lawrence (the rest of his message has been on this list before).

Someone once said: "What goes around comes around" (and the first list
member to say this to me was Gina in Australia! I have received many
"rewards" from this list--Judy)

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.