Re: remember all those name

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 06:06:11 PST

I have trouble with all those names too. However, after teaching at the
same school for seven years, I have found it has gotten easier. Since you
have the same kids (mostly) from k-5, you remember them. I find that when
they are in my classroom (as a class) I can remember their names (although I
also refer to the chart, especially during question answer sessions). When
I see them randomly in the hall, I have more trouble. As far as discipline
goes, you'll soon know all the names of kids you must speak to often (hee
hee). Oh, and after awhile you may start calling younger siblings the name
of their brother or sister (I never thought I'd do this, but I do). Good
luck, I have no tricks to remember that many students.

Leah

---