Commercial Art Curriculum

---------

From: Judi Carter (judihc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 12:26:25 PST

I would like to teach a Commercial Art class at my school next year using Adobe Photo Shop, Illustrator and PageMaker. I need to present a course curriculum to our Academic committee. I have searched the web for hours and cannot find the information I need. Does anyone teach such a course in high school that is willing to share their curriculum with me.

Judi Carter

---