Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Mail Problem

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 13:16:33 PST

Your message came up for me and you seem to be sending to
the address that works for me. Our backup list serve at Yahoo
takes a minute or two for it to relay the message while ArtsEdNet
seems to take an hour or so.
                                                Woody in KC wrote:
> I have sent and resent a message but it does not appear on the ArtsEdNet Talk
> messages. Does it just take a few days for it to appear? Help! Vita

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
You are welcome to visit my Web Site at
     the new URL for school is