Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: kitty litter cake/are artists wierd

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 11:04:00 PST

 I pride myself on just being me... I can't help it if most of the kids who
are behavior problems in other classes are my outstanding students!!!! I
actually enjoy their surprise when the see a beautiful painting created by a
student the thought was beyond help.
I hope to make the Kitty Litter cake for our teacher end of the year party!