For those who hate grading as much as I do....

---------

From: Laurel (lhalstead_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 11:28:19 PST

For those who hate grading as much as I do......All my students (6th, 7th,
8th grades - 450 approx.) know how much I dread grading artwork. Even tho
I've streamlined it as much as I can - rubrics, etc... I still put off
"grading". I'd rather scrub my clay room for 4 hours than grade for 1
hour. So I told my students Thurs (Mar 1) when they asked what I was
giving up for Lent - "I'm giving up procrastination, I'm actually going to
force myself to grade and in a 'timely' fashion". Of course, they hooted
at me, but I also know they'll keep a close eye on me to make sure I do
not procrastinate!
LOL
Laurel

---