Re: schedules

---------

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 09:44:55 PST

 For the 1st time, I really like my schedule-I have K for 35 min,1st for 45min. and 2-5th for 50-so actually have 5 and six classes a day-luv it

  Caryn kim <car12@cox.rr.com> wrote:

thanks for all the responses to my question about daily schedules...I've just been feeling so tired (pooped is more like it) and thought it'd be nice to find out what others are having to deal with.

caryn