plaster problems

---------

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 07:41:54 PST

I'm having the kids do hieroglyphics carving in plaster and I seem to be having trouble having the plaster set up properly-even when I mix it thick-I'm wondering if I got the wrong kind of plaster-I got patching plaster and seem to remember something about gauging plaster from the distant past. I'm pouring it into a variety of containers-from meat trays to ice cream lids..Any insight would be appreciated as carving is due to start on Tuesday..Barb