sharing a great day

---------

From: Julie Brady (7.jbrady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 05:17:44 PST

Hi!

I just wanted to briefly share my day yesterday. As a VSA visual artist, I
was asked to present an arts workshop at the Michigan Council for
Exceptional Children conference. My workshop went great! The audience ate
up the ideas I gave them and congratulated me after for doing such a good
job. Being young, it felt incredible to have seasoned teachers thanking me!
Our Michigan VSA director asked me afterwards to do the same presentation
this summer at the district director's meeting! I am still smiling, days
like that are so motivating and exhilirating! Thanks for letting me share!

Julie

---