Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Gifted Student(?)

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 03:43:30 PST

> The Austin's wrote:
> I very possibly have a 2nd grade gifted student that I would really
> like to encourage. This student is LD in reading and math,

It's amazing how they are able to label a child LD or whatever at such
an early age. Those labels stick for life. We are all gifted in some way.

> We don't have a gifted program in our area,
> so I'm kind of on my own.

But you do have a "Gifted Program" it's the art class.
Encourage her and give her support and make sure she gets
that encouragement and support at home.

> TIA ~Michal

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on