Re: remember all those name

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 03:32:59 PST

I have 7th daily for nine weeks and 8th graders daily for at
least a semester. My solution with names is a seating chart
with photos. I take photos of every student with my Sony
Mavica. I print out a contact sheet with software called
Maview that lets me put names next to the small images.
I cut and paste these onto my seating chart.
I also print wallet size photos for each of their art notebooks.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com