remember all those name

---------

From: design18 (design18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 23:55:27 PST

This is my first year full time at a K-5 school. I see 350 students once a
week for 40 minutes. I cannot remember their names. I have a seating
chart, but I am never seated to use it. I'm always walking around the room.
I don't take attendance because it eats up too much time. Its hard to
discipline because I don't know their names. I think my relationships with
the children would be so much better if I knew their names. I'm sure (hope)
some of you must have creative solutions to this.