Re: Unruly Class and testing

---------

From: S Krause (frostyoranges_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 18:31:31 PST

Heather,

What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie
_______
From: Heather Leal <rayleal@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:31:57 -0800

Instead of working on their regular project I had them do drawings that
showed what their brains looked like while they were taking the test,
metaphorically. I got lots of great pictures of brains erupting like
volcanoes, exploding like bombs, melting onto the desk, all sorts of funny,
descriptive drawings. Some who were really frustrated found ways to show how
confused they felt, thought bubbles filled with letters, and numbers and
scribbles all mixed together.

---