Re: schedules

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 17:03:27 PST

In a message dated 02/28/2001 7:44:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lin@altmanink.com writes:

> . I'd like some idea of your daily schedules: arriving at school,

I arrive at school at 630 a.m. Work in my class until 7:30 which is
tutorial. First class is 8:20, multilevel classes every period with A.P.
students sprinkled in amongst the rest. We are on a block schedule with 95
min. classes and a 10 min. break between. Lunch is 35 min., if you can get
out in time.

 After school I stay for about two hours working on lesson plans, matting of
work, making examples, grading projects, helping students. Meetings of
Curriculum committee, Dept. chairman, once a month, Art club every other
week. Usually get home around 4:30 to 5:00 p.m.

I try not to take homework, I do plan some lessons at home and use the
computer for looking up history or techniques.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA

---