kitty litter cake/are artists wierd

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 16:29:15 PST

As a new teacher this year, I have really tried not to
live up to the stereotype "all artists are wierd",
which, by the way, was told to my mom by a local
artist when I was little. He was trying to warn her
about me, I think. Well, I think I may have blown my
cover when I suggested making the kitty litter cake
for our faculty covered dish dinner next week for the
new Superintendent. Hee hee! It was a joke! Needless
to say, I got a lot of raised eyebrows! (I think it
would be hilarious, but then again, my kitty was a
little offended, too.)
Jayna