RE: schedules

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 13:46:45 PST

I don't know if I count not working in for a school but here is my schedule

 5:30 am - Get up eat, make lunch (I'm on a saving jag), relax do stuff on
line

7:30 or 8:00 drive to work (Min 1 hour before my first field trip just in
case something has gone wrong

8:00 - Noon Field trips, Outreach, Museum Classes for schools sometimes
meetings prep materials as needed.

Noon - get museum ready to open

1:00- 5:00 Tuesday Free Day from 1 pm - 5 pm with Storytime at 2:00 pm and
4:30 pm, Wednesday and Thursday run museum, outreach, field trips, museum
classes (at SAMFA) Friday Museum open field trips no museum classes or
outreach because I'm the only security cleared staff member on duty.

5:00 on sometimes home, Jazz meetings, Blues Meetings, school district
meetings, PTA Area wide meetings, family PTA nights at SAMFA.

11:00 pm bed

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator