re: PERMANENT TEACHER CERTIFICATION

---------

From: Ashley Click (Ashley-Click_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 03:57:14 PST

I am in a quandary: I am teaching overseas, and my Art Teaching
Certificate from the State of Georgia is running out in June of this year.
 I would like to find a summer program that would give me another teaching
certificate in the course of a summer. I really don't know where to
begin... does anyone have any advice.

Ashley Click
High School/Middle School Art Teacher
American Community School - Abu Dhabi
P.O. Box 42114
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
tel: (from the States 011)971-2 - 681 - 5115
fax:(from the States 011) 971 - 2 - 681 - 6006

---