Re: rules and animals game

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MPBC90
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:22:29 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/99 3:26:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-artsednet-digest.edu writes:

<< I would love to know which animals correspond to what rule if you are
> willing to share. What a great idea!

Any you like. Actually, I used clip-art in the computer to make 2 animal
images from porcupines to birs...anything ,just as long as they can make a
match and are of the size that can fit in the window.

Marsha. >>
Dear Marsha and others,
This thread with the animals and flip card game with the rules is cute.
Matching some animal behavior with the rule gave me a few ideas. Here are
Porcupine...No using pencils/scissors/sharp tools as weapons
Ostrich (with head in sand)...Share Ideas and COPY!
Owl (screech owl) No screaming or yelling
Ducks (ducklings, in line) Line Up in a Straight line
Raccoon (washing up) Clean Up rules
Birds (in nest, all reaching for mama's treat) Wait Your Turn
Prairie Dogs (peeking out of holes) Be Aware
still thinking,
mp