Re: Millennium

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
San D Hasselman (kprs)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:03:46 -0400

Judy's post reminded me of the following, which was 'way' cool, and kinda
strange months later. I participated in a First Night activity New Year's eve
l997. We posted a post card to ourselves with what we wanted to accomplish in
the year l997, and then the First Night Organizers held our postcards until
December l997 and sent them to us. My husband and I had a great big laugh
over what I didn't accomplish, but hoped I would. Top of the list? Loose
weight, ha!ha! (well you can see I am an eternal optomist!)

San D