Re: Looking for Summer course art ideas???

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:35:06 -0500

The shaving creme activity is a blast! I often do it with my adaptive arts
class, but reg. ed elementary would love it too ( and boy, does it clean
tables!). Also pudding is fun as a fingerpainting medium. And even though I
don't teach elementary, this talk reminded me of when my kids were little and
besides the shaving creme, they also loved painting with water outside---- just
a can of water , a house painting brush and they could paint anything they
wanted outside. They often liked painting the house and cement driveway with
the water. Ahhhh those days are long gone. I cherish those days of
innocence. Well maybe , I could convince my 17 year old to paint the house
with real paint-lol.
MaryB