Re: Looking for Summer course art ideas???

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
San D Hasselman (kprs)
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 08:02:12 -0400

Do outside work. Make and fly kites. Do nature sketches and watercolors. Do
chalk drawings on the sidewalk. (Actually I did this with high school students
and they loved it, we turned the parking lot, with all the kids and teachers
cars in it, into an underwater fantasy. This allowed for life size dolphins,
and whales, as well as the rest of the underwater sealife). Make pinwheels (I
did this with beginners. We did subtraction linoleum, printed at least 3
colors, on a sheet, two sided printed. We then cut them, laminated them, and
then made them into indoor/outdoor pinwheels. Again, the high school students
loved them).

San D