Re: A Question about Teaching

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
M.Grosspietsch (teachart)
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:40:07 -0500

Liz, this "affliction" continues through junior high, but perhaps for
different reasons... at least that's been my experience. We actually
PRACTICE experimenting as a means to find one's own answer while
waiting, but there are those students who sit there with their hand in
the air wonderind why I'm not there to help. We discuss how there are 30
students and 1 of me... trying rational explanations has gotten me
nowhere.

MG