Free-draw paper

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 20:58:09 -0400

Teri's note reminded me what I wanted to ask this list -- what do you all
use for free draw paper? At one time I had a great supplier in our local
industry, but it has dwindled. I just used up a bunch of old green and
white striped holes-in -the-edges computer paper. Miscopied xerox paper is
always great, but are there other supply sources out there? Thanks for
your help!
Liz in rural NY

> Teri wrote:

> I also use mis-copied papers from the copy room as "free-draw" paper.

  • Reply: croberts: "Re: Free-draw paper"
  • Reply: MaryAnn Kohl: "Re: Free-draw paper"
  • Reply: DeDeRuss: "Re: Free-draw paper"